Chiang Mai is an awesome place and you will come to understand that very quickly. Short term or long-term Chiang Mai has plenty to offer.
Below are some resources of interest that may be useful to those researching about Thailand or trying to find their way around.
I have included categories of links, which aren’t exhaustive, that I use from time to time and find helpful to know more about my new home:
Information & Resources
- CEC Facebook –
- Aussies in Chiang Mai Facebook
- Chiang Mai Community Resources
- Chiang Mai Ambassador Resource Links
- Thaivisa Forum General
- Thaivisa Forum Chaing Mai
- Newspaper – CityLife
- Tourism Thailand Chiang Mai
- Whats up Chiang Mai
Thailand Bloggers & Other Information Sites
- Richard Barrow –
- International Living Australia – Thailand –
- For more bloggers – search Google for – “bloggers in Chiang Mai” – there are a few
Looking for Australian Notarial Services
– can be provided by the Australian Embassy Bangkok or during Outreach visit to Chiang Mai. Search the internet for “Australian Embassy Bangkok” & on their website search under “Services for Australians”.
Note – (Another option for available for documents to be used in Australia only ) – enquire via email with one of the following:
Queensland Justice of the Peace in Chiang Mai
– Neil Kilah – firstname.lastname@example.org (Sansi, north side of city)